Thrupenny Bits Cute Cord Nursing Pillow Blue
Thrupenny Bits nursing pillows are designed to be your portable nursing pillow in styles and fabrics mums love. Winner of a Gold Loved By Parents award in the 'Best Product for Breastfeeding' category, these nursing pillows combine innovation for nursing mums, along with stylish, luxury fabrics and portability - which is not something the majority of feeding cushions offer.
The gorgeously soft needlecord pillow is the one to choose for feeding babies 0-6 months. It measures only 65cm across and 27cm down to make it a perfectly portable feeding cushion. The Cord Nursing Pillow can be carried over the shoulder easily, or throw it over your pram handles. Inside you'll find a firm (but with the right amount of give) crescent shaped cushion made from a high grade, hollow fibre polypropylene which is fire retardant and hypoallergenic. This cushion is easily removable so that the outer bag can be washed when necessary.
The outer bag is unlined and available in a range of colours in soft, needle corduroy.
Features of the Thrupenny Bits Cute Cord Nursing Pillow:
* Smaller pillow suitable for smaller babies up to 6 months old
* Lightweight filling for easy portability- they look and carry like a bag
* Simply tie the bag around your waist to give a snug feeding fit and reduce the likelihood of your baby slipping down whilst feeding, or down between you and the pillow
* Fabrics chosen with mum in mind, rather than baby - portable style
* Inner is removable
* Outer bag is washable
* Can put small items inside your pillow cover when on the go, such as phone
* Because these feeding pillows are so special, please allow 2-5 days for delivery (although the chances are that yours will be dispatched on the next working day).
For bigger babies (ones measuring on the upper centiles), if you are planning to breastfeed for more than 6 months, or if you are looking for a Thrupenny Bits cushion which will turn into a sturdy bag when you have finished breastfeeding, we recommend the Ultimate range which features a slightly bigger cushion with all of the benefits of the Cord or Classic.
About Thrupenny Bits"When you've just had a baby you don't always feel the most glamorous and don't necessarily feel like buying clothes. With these you can actually feel like you''ve got something gorgeous for you which just so happens to be enormously practical! When you and your baby have decided to stop breastfeeding for good, you can simply take out the inner sack and voila - you have a lovely bag to carry all your baby paraphernalia around in. Of course until the next one comes along in which case re-insert the inner beanbag and away you go!"