Breastvest 2 Pack
Special offer! This set contains 1 black & 1 white Breastvest feeding top. By choosing this set, you will have two colours to choose from, which should pretty-much cover you for all eventualities, colour-wise. You will also save on buying them individually. Choose from extra-small, small, medium, large or extra-large - we will send you 2 Breastvests in your chosen size, in black & white.
Breastvest is a revolutionary item of breastfeeding underwear which was created, designed, tested and approved by breastfeeding mums. Born out of frustration with breastfeeding tops and stretched necklines, and a deep-rooted fear of exposing the postnatal tummies our babies left behind, breastvest makes any top a breastfeeding top and offers the perfect solution for breastfeeding mums who don’t want to show off their after-baby midriff. In short, breastvest has got mums covered.
Breastvest comes in five sizes:
Designed to scoop just below a well-fitted nursing bra, breastvest is held in place by specially designed straps and comfortably covers the postnatal tummy, offering breastfeeding mums a seamless layer of support, modesty and confidence while feeding their babies. And because breastvest lets breastfeeding mums lift up their tops with without showing any bits they’d rather keep under wraps, choosing what to wear each day need no longer be dictated by their desire to do the best for their babies.
- Extra-Small (UK size 8-10)
- Small (UK size 10-12)
- Medium (UK size 12-14)
- Large (UK size 14-16)
- Extra-Large(UK size 16-18)
Breastvest is made from 95% Viscose and 5% elastane. Following a raft of great reviews in print and online, a glowing recommendation from Holly Willoughby and Allison Hammond on ITV1’s This Morning, and a fantastic mum-to-mum response when it comes to word-of-mouth stamps of approval, thousands of mums all over the UK and further afield are already enjoying the benefits of breastvest.
Awards and Recommendations
- Winner of a Bizzie Baby Silver Award
- Shortlisted in the category of Best Product for Breastfeeding in the Mother and Baby Awards 2010.
- Shortlisted in Breastfeeding Category in the Practical Parenting Awards 2010.
- As recommended by Allison Hammond and Holly Willoughby on ITV1's This Morning Baby Club.
- As featured in Prima Baby, Mother and Baby, I'm Pregnant, Practical Parenting, Pregnancy and Birth, Modern Mum, Baby London, Hampshire and Surrey and many more.